Saturday, January 12, 2008

Co. Training / GX Rest Day

Here's my saturday. Just to make sure my blog is running. Haha.. honestly I am kinda guy who really good in bloggin but now am tryin! ahem..

Nothing special happen today, just I gotta reschedules my routines. I have spend my whole day for the Co. Training. Yea, is weekend and its co. training. (The feeling is more tired than doing 2 hrs group exercise class) Imagine, my eyes is open but my mind is hibernate. Feeling like in the dungeon!!! HELP! ok ok! is not that serious.

Ahem, I'm not complaining just feeling 'argh' cos ***** (censored family/'too' personal matter are not allow to post up here) lolx

Ahh.. beside hibernating what I enjoy the most in the training session is! yesh!! tea break, lunch and tea break. food food!!!! (eyes 'bling bling) lolx Too bad I didn't have the practice to take any pic. So no pic to show.

Its evening now and kinda feel relax but the day is not end yet.
... looking for food again cos is DINNER TIME!!!! OK peeps update later.

8:47pm now. Back from dinner. ahhh.. This is what I had just now. Love IT. Simple and NICE. Juuust like me. lolx

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: